Apple Cheese Muffins

Hey all :-)

Just a quick note to let you know I'm still alive and kicking.

I will, however, continue to be AWOL for the next little while as my life is currently CRAZED!

Between shoe shopping with Aurora, self tanning to get ready for our fundraiser - and, of course, actual work, I haven't had the energy to do much more lately than change channels on the tv.

But never fear, like the Terminator, I'll be back.

Until then, let me share an Absolutely Fabulous recipe for muffins.

We all love this one!

Apple Cheese Muffins


Ingredients
1/2 cup margarine or butter
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup rolled oats
2/3 cup grated sharp cheese
1/4 cup milk
1 cup chopped apple
1/2 cup nuts

Preheat oven to 375F, prepare pans. Cream margarine & sugar. Add eggs & beat well. Sift flour, soda & salt & stir into creamed mixture. Stir in oats, apple cheese & nuts, mixing well. Add milk last. Spoon into pans & bake for 20-25 mins or until done. Makes 18 muffins.

Comments