Grilled Peppercorn Burgers

Hello everyone,

I hope life's treating you well!

This is going to be a quickie because I've got big plans to go jump in the lake and stay nice and cool despite the heat wave going on around these parts. But I wanted to share a unique recipe for grilled burgers - grilled peppercorn burgers, to be exact, that the Poolboy - who is a big lover of pepper - says is his favourite.

For the patties, your seasoning is very simple.

Mix:

1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp kosher salt

With about a pound of lean ground beef.

Form your ground beef into patties and then roll in a mixture of crushed mixed peppercorns.



Throw them on a barbecue or indoor grill and cook to your desired doneness.

Top with the good stuff, and enjoy!



Fun in the sun, time spent on the water, and delicious peppercorn burgers!

Everyday magic is all around...

Comments

  1. Mmm, this sounds good. I want a burger now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my daughter would definitely love these. think I'll make them before she flies the nest (again). yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mave, have you ever tried Cucumber as an add on a burger?????? OMG! Delish! My DH will LOVE the idea of rolling the burger in peppercorns, he,too, LOOOOVES pepper! Thanks for the idea and STAY COOL! I am sweating, we have no AC this summer! Hugs, Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment