Absolutely Delicious Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Peaches

People!

I seem to be getting back on track both health and life wise - just as I talked about on Dishin It, things seem to be brightening up and I am once again motivated to get back into the kitchen.

But when life is this busy, getting into the kitchen is all about recipes that are relatively quick and easy to prepare - and what could be easier or more comforting than your slow cooker bubbling away on the counter all afternoon so that dinner is ready when you arrive home?

We had this wonderfully flavourful meal last night and I will definitely be preparing it again!

Pork Chops with Peaches
For Printable Recipe click HERE

5-6 boneless pork chops
1/4 c. brown sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
8 oz. spaghetti sauce or tomato sauce (I used spaghetti sauce and it turned out delicious)
29 oz. can peach halves
1/8 c. white vinegar, 1/8 cup balsamic
Salt and pepper

Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper and lightly brown pork chops on both sides.

Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, tomato sauce, 1/4 cup juice from peaches, and vinegar.

Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper. Arrange in crock pot. Place drained peach halves on top. Pour tomato mixture over all. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours.

Bippity Boppity Boo!



 Subscribe to me on YouTube

Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Or you can subscribe by rss feed...


Subscribe in a reader

Comments

  1. That sounds really good, even though the ingredients aren't meshing in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually thought about you when I posted this - try it Nic, I really think you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE slow cooker recipes and this one sounds YUMMMMMY! Thanks, kiddo! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks absolutely rediculous. I am definitley cooking this sometime soon.
    I left something for you on my blog stop by when you get a chance.
    http://busymom-adventuresinmommyville.blogspot.com/2010/02/best-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment