Turkey Chili Con Carne

If you like sweet, subtle heat during these crisp days of Autumn while still wanting to keep meals low in fat and high in fibre, then you have to try my original recipe for Turkey Chili Con Carne.

















I made a pot on Sunday for a group of friends and they insisted that if I wasn't going to enter myself in a chili cook off, at the very least, I should re-post the recipe in my blog.

So, here it is...

I hope you enjoy!

Chili Con Carne made with Ground Turkey Printable recipe HERE.
Cornbread muffin recipe HERE




Subscribe to me on YouTube


Follow Me on Pinterest
 

Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Or you can subscribe by rss feed...


Subscribe in a reader

Comments