Two Week Meal Planner for November 15 - November 28, 2010

I had such great success with my last meal planner, I've decided to carry on with it.

Not only did it take a lot of the drudgery out of "What's for dinner?" it gave me the opportunity to try several new recipes or re-visit old favourites like Chicken Breasts Bordelaise

Creamy tender chicken in a tarragon infused white wine sauce



















Or Salmon in Lemon Brodetto with Pea Puree



During the next two weeks I will be trying all kinds of new recipes from favourite bloggers, a few of the old church cookbooks I have kicking around, and an assortment of books I picked up at the library.

I am also going to experiment with a couple original recipes.

I promise to be honest, if they stink you will be the first to know :-)

So what's on the menu for the next two weeks?

Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to present, your dinner!

Week One

Monday: Linguini with Peas and Ham
Tuesday: Panko Crusted Sole
Wednesday: Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos
Thursday: Pizza take out
Friday: Hot and Sour Soup with Kicked Up Shrimp Fried Rice
Saturday: Ham and Broccoli Quiche and salad
Sunday: Tender Roasted Pork Chops with Apple and Onion Gravy

Week Two

Monday: Sausage and Pepper Po Boy
Tuesday: Hamburger Soup
Wednesday: Fabulous Fajitas
Thursday: English Muffin Pizzas
Friday: Book Club
Saturday: Wasabi Salmon
Sunday: Appetizer night

As with the last Menu Planner, I will add links to each of the recipes as I try them and will pretty much follow along with it in my blog.

I've tried to come up with an interesting blend of vegetarian, fish, and meat dishes that cover a spectrum of flavour while remaining true to my comfort food roots.

Here's to a great two weeks ahead!



***

Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



Or you can subscribe by rss feed...


Subscribe in a reader

Comments