Easy and Delicious Holiday Fudge

Hi everyone!

Let me start by saying ~PHEW~ it's been a busy two weeks.

But now that I am officially on Christmas vacation, life will slow down and I can get back to where I love to be the most: my kitchen.

Although I'm more of a "savoury" than "sweet " kinda cook most days, I've been de-stressing over the last few weeks by doing some easy and tasty Christmas baking and wanted to share my recipe for fudge because it's just so choclatey and good.

Later today I'll be sharing an old time recipe from my childhood and a festive meal planner for the days leading to Christmas.

Until then, the halls are decked, board games aready, warm cozy blankets to wrap up in, and my son will be home tomorrow.

The perfect time for a luscious bite of fudge and a tall, cold glass of milk!

Easy Holiday Fudge
For printable recipe click HERE















(ignore the green sprinkles, they were a mistake)

Ingredients
  • 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips (can also use milk chocolate)
  • 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1/4 cup butter
  • 1 cup chopped walnuts

Directions

1. Place chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter or margarine in large microwaveable bowl. Zap in microwave on medium until chips are melted, about 3-5 minute, stirring once or twice during cooking. Stir in nuts.
2. Pour into well-greased 8x8-inch glass baking dish. Refrigerate until set.

Comments

  1. I am officially on Christmas vacation too! Finally, whew...the kids were all wound up at school this past week! I need some easy recipes like this! Now to get going on my other Christmas baking and such!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fudge looks absolutely yummy.
    Have a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing like a great piece or two of fudge. Your recipe looks great and hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment