Back Soon with More Food Fabulosity

The next few days are going to be too busy work wise for cooking and blogging.

This means the man I married will be required to either take me out to dinner or whip me up some kind of clever casserole with his trademark "secret ingredients."

Trust me when I tell you, I am voting for the former and looking forward to a few evenings of restaurant dining.















Pictured above Earls California Shrimp Pizza.

And sliders from The Cactus Club below.

















In the meantime, while I'm out and about nibbling and noshing (and working) I thought I'd leave with you a little teaser for a recipe I'm going to share over the weekend that is truly all that and the proverbial bag of chips.

Crispy on the outside, light and ooey gooey cheesy on the inside, I can't wait to tell you more about these little make ahead marvels.

They've become a freezer staple around my place and are...

Oh.

So.

Good.

See you in a few days!

Comments

  1. Oh my, it looks like "all FAT and a bag of chips...what's not to love.
    Enjoy your time away

    ReplyDelete
  2. LYNDS.....

    OOEY GOOEY CHEEZY....

    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......

    DOING MY BEST HOMER SIMPSON IMPRESSION HERE!

    I LOVE THE WORD "NOSHING!"

    IT MAKES ME GIGGLE!

    ENJOY BEING WINED AND DINED, MY FRIEND.

    U DESERVE THE VERY BEST!

    TOWANDA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hope you get taken out to eat! I love going out! You deserve a break, get some rest if you can! We will MISS YOU!!!!! Xo, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you've definitely hooked me with ooey, gooey, cheezy - can't wait.
    Sue :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a tease! Enjoy your dinner out and we'll be here when you get back! Just waiting....for that wonderful recipe! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment