Quick, Easy, FABULOUS, Shrimp Tacos!!!!

I am always on the look out for quick, easy, delicious recipes that I can make in 20 minutes or  less - and today's quick and easy rendition of shrimp tacos is sure to please any palette!

Easy Fabulous Shrimp Tacos
For printable recipe click HERE














Ingredients
  • One can black beans, rinsed and drained
  • One cup salsa
  • One can drained niblets corn, or one cup frozen
  • 2-3 cups cooked frozen prawns, thawed and chopped into bite size pieces
  • 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes (optional - I had them kicking around so I threw them in)
  • 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
  • 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (optional)
Directions
  1. Heat the beans, salsa, corn, and prawns in a non stick pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
  2. Stir in cilantro if using and sprinkle with feta cheese.
  3. Serve in hard or soft taco shells
Happy Wednesday everyone!!

Comments

  1. I love tiger lillies and shrimp...not the same, but still. Shrimp can go on sale in Florida and it can be a real bargain so I like to make all sorts of dishes with it. Never thought of tacos though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pierce, you have to try these! So good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My lovely husband would LOVE these!

    We're doing seafood this week on Share a Spoon. Come by and link this up tomorrow! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder - I'll do that!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment