Salmon Fettuccine Alfredo with Rosemary and Philly Cream Cheese

Hello everyone and Happy Saturday!

Today's fare is going to be short and sweet because I am right now in Philadelphia Cream Cheese heaven perfecting my first recipe for KRAFT'S The Real Women of Philadelphia contest and I can't wait to share what I've come up with.

In the meantime, I threw together a quick meal last night featuring Herb and Garlic Philly Cream Cheese Light, fresh salmon, and fetucinni that was quick and delicious!

It is the perfect blend of creamy, ooey, gooey, comfort with the health benefits of fresh salmon. Better yet, because it is a recipe using cream cheese light, each serving contains about 4.1 grams of fat.

This was so easy I will surely make it again!

Salmon Fettuccine Alfredo with Rosemary and Philly Cream Cheese
For printable recipe click HERE




















Ingredients

  • 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
  • 2 salmon filets
  • 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
  • 1/4 cup white wine
  • zest and juice from one lemon
  • 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
  • 2 cups baby spinach
  • 1/2 container Herb and Garlic Philadelphia Cream Cheese light
  • Fettuccine noodles cooked to al dente
Directions
  1. Heat olive oil in a large non-stick skillet
  2. Add salmon to pan and lightly brown on one side, turn over
  3. Add chicken broth, white wine, zest and lemon juice, and rosemary to pan and simmer until the liquid evaporates by about half.
  4. Break up the salmon, add spinach and stir until wilted.
  5. Add cream cheese and stir well until incorporated.
  6. Serve over fettuccine.


Comments

  1. Lyndsay, you're killing me, this sounds wonderful! I've been out running errands all day and haven't had supper yet. This sounds so flavourful, yet light and healthy! I absolutely cannot wait to see your video. You know I'm rooting for you girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LYNDS,

    LOOKS PRETTY YUMPY, MINUS THE SALMON, OF COURSE.

    IT MIGHT NOT TASTE AS GOOD [2 SALMON LOVERS] AS TUNA, BUT I'D AT LEAST B ABLE 2 TRY IT THAT WAY KNOWING ALREADY THAT I LIKE TUNA.

    CAN'T WAIT 2 SEE YER UPCOMING VIDEO PRODUCTION OF THE PRESENTATION OF THE WOPCC CONTEST ENTRY.

    CARRY ON JULIA CHILDS!

    TOWANDA, BABY AND GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is short and sweet and oh so good! Nothing better than ooey goey creamy cheesy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds heavenly and I love salmon! The Copper Rivers will be available in just a few months. I'm bookmarking this recipe for then, when I'll give it a try.

    Good luck on the contest. Sounds like you have a winner!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment