Five Favourite Recent Recipes

Since I've been so busy of late I thought I'd share a re-cap of five favourite recipes I've cooked, created, or posted over the last few months - starting with a Giada recipe for Beef Roast with Spicy Parsely Tomato Sauce. 



















Once you try this incredible recipe for roast beef, I promise you will never go back to regular gravy again!

I also really loved my Malt Shop Diner meal and can't say enough about the addition of homemade buns to these zesty little sliders!

















Creamed Chicken in Toast Cups was the first of my Cherry Hill blogs (watch for another installment coming very soon)

This is such a delicious, old fashioned, comforting meal I had to include it!


















I also had to include my original recipe for lentil soup with maple and turkey bacon.

















This incredibly healthy and flavourful dish is one I will make time and time again over the years. If you're looking for a hearty and rustic healthy dinner idea, this is your ticket!

To round out the five, I couldn't post a recent favourites list without this incredible recipe for almond crusted turkey cutlets.



















So that rounds out five recent favourites.

 Wonderful dishes that were all incredibly good. I hope you enjoy them!

Watch for more "Top Five" blogs from me in the future, new Real Women of Philadelphia recipes and videos as the contest goes on, and a brand new Cherry Hill blog later this week.

Be well everyone!

Comments

  1. LYNDS:

    YAY!

    THE RETURN OF THE CHERRY HILL BLOGS!

    CAN'T WAIT!

    THE PIX OF YER DISHES HAVE GOTTEN SO GOOD THEY LOOK PROFESSIONALLY DONE!

    ATTA, GURL!

    TOWANDA, BABY!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment