I am an Entree Finalist!!

Just thought I'd post a note to readers who don't already know, I'm a FINALIST in the Real Women of Philadelphia contest!!!

This means I get an all expenses paid ticket to Toronto to compete for a $20,000.00 prize and an opportunity to act as a host for six months!!!

I won for my Creamy Pistachio and Mango Chutney Pork Tenderloin

















If this has taught me anything it's that life is full of opportunities. If the first doesn't pan out, or the second, or the third - don't quit. You never know when it's going to be your time to shine :-)

Happy days everyone!!

Comments

  1. I also congratulated you on my Facebook Page. So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say congrats again Lyndsay! I was really hoping you'd get into the finals. Now I just have to get myself there too, LOL. It is a little disheartening not see your name week after week, but like you said, Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Way to go and good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!! I'm so excited I can't even tell you. Still rooting for my friends too - you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lyndsay! That will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment