Philly Phyllo Salmon Bundles

Driving home from Victoria yesterday after having had a wonderful time strolling downtown and enjoying the sites, I began thinking in terms of dishes and the kinds of food I might associate with Vancouver Island in spring.

My mind jumped immediately to sockeye salmon and as I drove, I began to put it all together in my mind so that by the time I arrived home, I was ready to cook - which these days means: "Lights Camera Action!" - and as  I walked through the front door my first words to my husband were "We're filming!"

As an aside, I am so lucky he hasn't divorced me yet.

Anyways, the whole thing came together nicely and made for a really delicious Saturday evening dinner.

















Philly Phyllo Salmon Bundles
For printable recipe click Here

 Today's video...



Comments

  1. Yum! These look really, really good! They may have to be added to my list of things to try in the near future. Thanks for posting this, they look great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment