The Real Women of Philadelphia - I'm in the News!

This contest is getting more and more exciting!

Not only have I had an opportunity to conjure up amazing things in front of the camera using Philadelphia Cream Cheese, one of our local papers has run a story about the contest and a reporter is coming from Shaw Cable next week to film me cooking in my kitchen!

Note to self: When you make resolutions to step out of your comfort zone, make sure to be prepared for what the universe might be dishing up!

So here's a bit of an update for those of you who have been following along.

On the diet and exercise front things couldn't be going better - despite the fact that I posted a blog about food addictions the other day and nearly gave my mother Aurora a heart attack - I talked her down by explaining it was an old blog - to which she said, "Well you better let people know that or they will think you gave up."

Have I mentioned I love having my mother as my biggest fan?

The reality is that I just reached the 25 pound mark on my weight loss journey and am still going on strong.

I'm also thinking about what other kinds of adventures I can get myself mixed up in - food or otherwise -  feeling like the sky is the limit in life when you finally get willing to take a bite out of things and take some chances.

Here's a link to the article if anyone would like to give it a read: In the News!

Comments

  1. You are amazing, in so many ways! Congrats and again, I am totally routing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Suzie, you ARE amazing! Congrats on all of the exciting things that have been happening in your life, and your new svelte figure! I don't think they have a replacement for Oprah yet, are you available? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment