Three Liquids that Help Curb Hunger

I am subscribed to health tips at the Realage.com website and find their healthy little updates in my inbox to be both helpful and inspiring.

And let me tell you, I need both help and inspiration today because the weekend was a bit of a bust health wise.

Do you ever have those days when you're ravenously HUNGRY and can't seem to anything about it? Days when food cravings set in and you lose all sense of control? Well I had one of those weekends - especially since I also tasked myself to come up with one last recipe for the Real Women of Philadelphia

Could you stick to a diet when faced with these?

















To stay on the straight and narrow, though, I skipped lunch yesterday and only tasted 1/2 of one of these delectable little goodies.

But today I've got to get back to it!

Starting with breakfast of a nice smoothie - and I have been validated in my smoothie drinking because skim milk is one of the three liquids that help curb hunger throughout the day.

Along with extra virgin olive oil and water. Lots and lots of water.

To read more about the appetite curbing effects of these three wonder liquids visit the article at Real Age.

I, for one, am making a re-commitment to myself right this moment to drink water throughout the day as well as get back into my apple cider vinegar tricks.

I've set a goal to lose five more pounds before I get to Toronto so I start where I stand!

TOWANDA everyone and Happy Monday!

Stay tuned for Master Chef tonight at 8 pm and my follow up blogs about the show!

Comments

  1. TOWANDA, BABY, AND ATTA GURL, LYNDS!

    WE NEED 2 GET IN TOUCH WITH PEOPLE MAGAZINE 2 DO A PIECE ON U, B/C SWEETHEART, U R, WITHOUT A DOUBT
    ONE OF THIS WORLD'S MOST AMAZING
    PEOPLE "E---V---E---R!"

    MARTHA WHO?

    JULIA WHATS-HER-NAME?

    MRS. OZ, HUH?

    HA!

    ABRAZOZ Y BESITOS, AMIGA!

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, especially about the water. I've been drinking so much. There's no time to eat because I'm always running to the bathroom! :) Thanks for sharing, Lyndsay. And those cupcakes look sooo tempting. Good for you for only eating half!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment