Brand New Recipe Contest at The Real Women of Philadelphia!!

Hi everyone!

Because you've all been such incredible supporters of my Real Women of Philadelphia adventure, I thought I would share the latest contest going on at both the Canadian and American sites! It's going to be so much fun, and a great opportunity for home cooks to get noticed. Especially home cooks like all of you because reading your blogs has me salivating most days.

Not only that, the forums at Real Women of Philadelphia in both Canada and the US (I belong to both) are incredibly fun and supportive places to be on the internet if you like to cook.

And to all my male readers, men are WELCOME to join us and enter your recipes!

If you come by either site, be sure to send me a friend request.

Real Women of Philadelphia Canada
Real Women of Philadelphia USA

Here is the first video from the four hosts of the Canadian site. I am the one in blue ;) For those subscribed by email, you will have to come to the Kitchen Witch if you want to view this. We outline the contest as it will be happening in Canada, and it will be very similar in the US!

So without further ado, let me introduce our contest!

Comments

  1. You rock! How amazing and exciting my foodie friend. :) So happy for you and wow, just the coolest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment