The Real Women of Philadelphia Finale

Hello everyone, and first, please accept my apologies for being away from the blog.

I am currently in Toronto where I have been participating in the adventure of a lifetime as a part of The Real Women of Philadelphia contest.

From having lunch with Anna Olson - who is one of the nicest people I have ever met...

















To indulging in foie gras at Canoe

Getting a kitchen tour with the AMAZING Chef de Cuisine there John Horn






















 And most importantly, meeting the most wonderful, beautiful women online and in person I could ever dreamed of meeting, this has been the culinary adventure of a lifetime and one of the most personally rewarding and unforgettable experiences I have ever had.


So here's to adventure friends and having dreams!


Please feel free to join us for live updates on the site that begin at 6 pm Eastern Standard (Toronto) time.


The Real Women of Philadelphia

Comments

  1. I am so happy for you, that you are getting this wonderful opportunity and experience! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock it girl. Make sure you are really in the moment and don't let anything pass by unnoticed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment