Philly Salmon Bundles - My Week as Entree Host Begins!

Good morning everyone!

I am super excited because today marks the beginning of entree week at The Real Women of Philadelphia and that means my recipes and videos will be featured on the home page of the website all week!

If you would like to watch my first professionally shot video for Salmon Bundles (easy and delicious!) please stop by and leave me a Towanda!

Love to all!

Here's the link:

Lyndsay's Video for Philly Salmon Bundles.

Or you can watch it live on the blog!



Later today and tomorrow I will be featuring a couple recipes my husband Vaughan has come up with and you are sure to be amazed!

Comments

  1. You are doing such a great job with the Philly project. I wanted you to know that I featured your chicken taquitos today on my blog...changed them up a bit (made them from beef), they were delicious! Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment