Rocco's Dinner Party

I have been a fan of Rocco Dispirito since I first watched him on The Restaurant - and as a big believer in giving credit where credit is due, I would like to go on record by saying I believe Rocco is the founding father of the reality cooking show.

 Before The Restaurant there was no Hell's Kitchen, Top Chef, or Restaurant Impossible - and I can remember tuning in with excitement - enthralled watching Rocco cook in a fabulous assortment of expensive sweaters and button down shirts (tails out) while he navigated the pitfalls of a precarious business arrangement.

Through it all, he provided charisma, great food, love for his mother, and enough drama to keep it interesting- which makes me excited to see him back, this time with Rocco's Dinner Party. 

As a person who lives for throwing dinner parties, the show provides excellent ideas for decorating, creating unique table settings and menu ideas for your next gathering!

I can't wait to see what they're cooking up next week. For Canadians, Rocco's Dinner Party airs on the W Network Monday evenings at 10:00 pm.

Comments

  1. We had this series here already and IT IS EXCELLENT! It is a perfect vehicle for Rocco and I loved all the guests. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the guests too Andra. Last night he had Caroline Manzo on and Joey Fattone - they were really quite wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment