Gifts from the Kitchen - How to Make Holiday and Truffle Salt

As many of you know, I love giving gifts from my kitchen - that's the Kitchen Witch in me, I suspect, wanting to share a little magic with those I love.

And what could be more magical than beautifully flavoured salts like my holiday salt blend or Truffle Salt from My Fare Foodie? Truffle salt is traditionally very expensive and this "Poor Man's Version" is just excellent. Serve it on fries, kick up your mashed potatoes, use it in warm butter with lobster, or sprinkle it on a steak - anyway you use it, this truffle salt is a lovely way to have a rich dining experience on an everyday budget!

My holiday salt is a lovely blend of fresh parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme, and lemon that will add gorgeous flavour to your Christmas turkey, chicken, salmon, white fish, pork - truly, the sky is the limit!

I intend to give these salt blends to a few foodie friends as well as stuff a few stockings. To see how it all comes together and how I package the salts, watch my How To Video: http://youtu.be/hAE29KTpAyk

The printable recipes can be found here: Holiday Salts

Happy Holidays everyone!!