Happy New Year!

Hello everyone - I hope your holidays have been healthy and happy and that the spirit of Santa continues to shine hope in your hearts as we turn the page on another year.

Those of you who were with me last year will recall my resolution to take more chances and step out of my own ruts and what a year it has been! From auditioning for Recipes to Riches, going on to become the Entree host for Kraft Foods Canada Real Women of  Philadelphia, losing 25 pounds, running an 8 k road race, and starting my own cooking channel; this has been a year of adventure!

Can I get a Towanda?

I plan to carry on the trend in the New Year starting with a kick off to health as I tackle my next 25 pounds! Watch for more healthy delicious recipes and join me as I take on more new adventures!

So strap on those running shoes, and get your wooden spoons ready!

2012 is going to be a banner year!

It's time to create some magic!

Happy New Year everyone. Health, happiness, and blessings to all!

~Lyndsay