Healthy Winter Soup

We have officially begun our kitchen remodel here in Casa de CHARMED.

Here's a photograph of the table I purchased - the cool thing is that it doubles as an island!
















I've chosen a similar colour palette to the one pictured and we will hopefully have everything finished within the next few weeks - fingers crossed!

In the meantime, I will continue cooking up a storm while the reno's go on around me.

Over the weekend I created a favourite Kitchen Witch recipe for Lentil Soup with Maple Turkey Bacon, Apples, and Swiss Chard. It is warm and comforting and absolutely delicious!

Stop by and watch the video and if you like what you see, please hit the "like" button. Better yet, leave me a comment! http://youtu.be/hIV4767fnjQ

To visit the printable recipe, please click HERE.

Comments

  1. Hi lovely lady.
    I love looking at your post. You do help me a lot with my cooking Thanks so much.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment