Ideas for Throwing a Dinner Party - Foodie Friday!

Hey everyone, it's Foodie Friday! The day we make restaurant quality meals and serve them at home, and today I'm excited to tell you, my book club is coming to dinner. Those who have been around the blog awhile know what this means: An over the top dinner party where the host pulls out all of the culinary stops! And today I will not disappoint...

Bacon and Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Bundles with Sherry Jus



































On the menu:

Starter: 
Brie and Chutney Phyllo Bundles with Proseco

Bread: Fougasse

Main: Bacon and Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Bundles

Sides:
Gruyere Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans Almondine
Arugula Salad

And for dessert:  Pina Colada Parfaits!

Here's something to watch while I cook ;)






***

Author:

Lyndsay Wells is a professional trainer, writer, and program developer with a passion for food and cooking. She is an award winning recipe developer, and a website ambassador for Kraft Foods Canada. Lyndsay believes cooking should be approachable and easy and has great tips and ideas for putting together sophisticated looking dishes that cooks of all levels can accomplish.

Visit her daily on her blog, The Kitchen Witch or on her YouTube Channel, CHARMED With The Kitchen Witch.

Facebook Twitter YouTube

ps... We read The Hunger Games ;)

Comments

  1. wow thats a lovely menu, yum! Enjoy your book club meeting, i haven't read the Hunger Games yet and I refuse to see the movie as well until I read it, I have it coming this week end, beautiful meal you have here, take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are just wonderful... I love your dinner party tips.

    CW Cafe Today !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a fun and very flavorful night planned-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drooling. *moves laptop back to avoid issues* xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Book club is coming to dinner? I am in! :) I love books too...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment