Linguini ai Frutti di Mare (Seafood Linguini)

This weekend my husband and I spent a beautiful afternoon by the seawall enjoying the scenery and picking up some fresh seafood on the docks.

Join me today on our lovely afternoon stroll, and then meet me back in the kitchen!


















I'll show you how to put together a flavourful and versatile tomato based sauce that is beautiful when tossed together with pasta and your favourite seafood.



Click HERE for the printable recipe.

Check me out on YouTube! Like me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter! and stay tuned for Cherry Hill tomorrow!

Bookmark and Share

Comments

  1. I watched this on Youtube and left a comment there. So glad that I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patti :-) I saw that and appreciated it!

      Delete
  2. Lindsay - love your videos! you have such a pleasing voice and presentation style! This pasta looks wonderful, thanks for all the great tips!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment