Spaghetti with Roasted Cauliflower and Pancetta

I don't know what it is about spaghetti noodles, but cooked to a perfectly toothsome al dente, they are just about my favourite thing on earth to pair with some kind of unctuously ooey gooey sauce. Especially at this time of year when, most days, I'm a day late and a dollar short - feeling like I'm constantly on the go with nothing getting done.

On days like these I want something delicious for my evening meal with maybe even a little left over for lunch the next day and today's easy to prepare weeknight symphony packs a whole lot of flavour for very little effort.

Better still it features another one of my favourite ingredients: roasted cauliflower.

And home cooks, never fear! If you want to do this up in a jiffy but don't have pancetta on hand, you could easily substitute everyday bacon.

 Spaghetti with Roasted Cauliflower and Pancetta
For printable recipe click HERE


















I hope you enjoy!

Stay tuned tomorrow for another installment of How a Pork Tenderloin Saved My Life!

Comments

  1. Hi lovely lady.
    looks so good.. do have a recipe for Banana Bread with walnuts ?? I always have a lot of Banana at the end of the week!!! I would like to do something with them..or my be a pie...
    I hope you have a wonderful Easter with your family.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane,

      How about my recipe for Peanutbutter, Chocolate Banana Cream Pie? It's a good one!

      Delete

Post a Comment