Weekly Teaser - Cocktails, Seafood, and Chocolate - Oh My!

Stay tuned this week for lots of fun at The Kitchen Witch!

Tomorrow we'll be taking a beautiful early morning hike while we enjoy a snack from Monday's guest blogger Cindy J from Hun What's for Dinner.Cindy will be walking us through Five Baking basics - and I, lapsed baker extraordinaire, will return to the kitchen to prepare her recipe.

And then, hold onto your seats! Tuesday brings an exciting new chapter in our ongoing blog series How a Pork Tenderloin Saved my Life: titled Toronto Here I Come!

In the next few installments I will be giving you an insider look into my experiences in The Real Women of Philadelphia Season 1 as we moved to the live cooking competition in Toronto.

Wednesday is all about fresh seafood. Come with me as I take you on a guided tour of the famous Nanaimo sea wall on beautiful Vancouver Island while I share an outrageously slurpalicious recipe for  Linguini ai Frutti di Mare (that's my upscale way of saying Seafood Linguini )

On Thursday I'll bring another installment of our already super popular blog series Cherry Hill and a fun post about throwing a wonderful brunch.

Friday I'll be sharing a tried and true classic - the first of a series of blogs starring the recipes we turn to again and again for easy entertaining or special Friday night dinners.

And then there's Cocktails and Gossip - a segment that is fast becoming a favourite for me! This time we're going to have a whole lotta dish about Food Network Host Guy Fieri while we try a brand new cocktail - Guy Fieri's Chai Big Bite Cocktail.


Finally, be on the lookout Sunday for another new blog series I am calling "WHAT IF!!!!!"

I'm not even gonna tell you what this one's about other than to say - it's gonna be a lot of fun!

So check me out on YouTube! Like me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter! and get ready for an awesome week!

Bookmark and Share

Not sure what to make for dinner? How about this incredible recipe for lentil soup? It's not only delicious, it's very healthy! The printable recipe can be found HERE.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I'm enjoying one of your yummy muffins as I type this :-) Thanks Cindy!!

      Delete
  2. sounds wonderful, you are one very busy kitchen witch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a true labour of love :-) Thanks Laurie :-)

      Delete
  3. You have a lot going on, can't wait to see what comes next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks really tasty good; I have to get myself some lentils and try this out.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rita, please do - it's an excellent recipe (if I do say so myself ;)

      Delete
  5. I am a huge fan of lentil soups. Your recipe looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey thanks for this recipe I was very confused on what to make in dinner as some of my husband's friends are coming for diner. And there I saw your recipe, I thought this would work and it really worked, thanks !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment