Friday Night Foodie - Starring Lemon Grill Pork Chops and Roast Potatoes

I can remember back in the day when money was tight and cheap cuts of meat were plentiful, having to come up with creative ways to add a sense of celebration to life without breaking the budget.

Other people were heading out on Friday nights to four star restaurants or fancy lounges while I was stuck at home in my sweatpants.

Never one to take anything lying down, I decided that, despite a budget stretched as tight as the waist band of my pants, I could use my imagination and ingenuity to come up with amazing meals that would be restaurant worthy - and tonight's installment of Friday Night Foodie promises just that because this has to be one of my Top Ten favourite dinners of all time.

Lemon Grilled Pork Chops
















 And in trademark Kitchen Witch fashion it can all be made ahead of time for easy entertaining or relaxed weekend dining.

Crispy Lemon Roasted Potatoes






















The recipes for this feast can be found:

HERE (Lemon Grilled Pork Chops)

And HERE (Crispy Roasted Potatoes) 

To see how it all comes together (and enjoy amazing shots of all that good food) please enjoy today's step by step video for creating this meal on your own!

Comments

  1. It has been ages since I fixed pork chops, but I did grill some this past week. I wish I had seen this first! I like to prepare ahead sometimes too! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love lemon! Only one son shares that passion though, I must make a mental note to try these pork chops the next time it's only the two of us for Sunday dinner:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lemons. In fact I may be having a love affair with them and not even realize it. Great dishes Lyndsay. Perfect for Friday night and I wouldn't even miss a fancy restaurant.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. (The crispy roasted potato link goes to a salt recipe)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment