A Sinfully Delicious Week Ahead!!

Stay tuned for another fun filled week here at The Kitchen Witch where we'll not only be cooking up a storm, we'll be getting the dish on everything from foodie celebrity gossip to information about wine!

On that note, for the next two "Monday Meet my Experts" I will be acting as your resident sommelier with lots of interesting tidbits about the grape.


Starting tomorrow with Five Myths about Wine and a FABULOUS recipe video for Chimichurri Fish Tacos that you don't want to miss!












On Tuesday we'll be back in the food contest zone with another installment of "How a Pork Tenderloin Saved My Life" - this time I'll be revealing every little thing about my experiences in the cook off - and maybe a little insider gossip because I know that's what y'all REALLY want to know!

And on Wednesday I'm going to launch another new brand new feature to replace "What If Wednesday."

I know.

What if Wednesday pretty much tanked.

It was going to be a fascinating new adventure in creating recipes with unlikely ingredients and yadda yadda yadda - but last week's debacle run in with a halibut filet and black licorice pretty much cured me.

I fear if I continued cooking bizarre food combinations we might starve to death waste a lot of food. So instead of "What If Wednesday" I'm embarking on a kinder, gentler feature that I am calling "Weeknight Classics Wednesday" where I will be creating super quick and easy meals that can be thrown together in a jiffy.

This week I'm making a brand new original recipe for something I call Cheeseburger Toast Cups and my husband, The Camera Guy LOVES these!

From there its on to Cherry Hill! 

Friends who have been following the happenings in our sleepy little town can attest to the fact that things are definitely starting to heat up in 1947 Saskatchewan - and another plot twist's a coming that's sure to raise more than a few eyebrows over at the Protestant Women's Auxiliary!

Watch for a brand new episode on Thursday along with a classic recipe from one of my grandmother's vintage cookbooks for Peanut butter Squares - in her lovely script she has written "Extra Good" beside the recipe.

And then the day we've all been waiting for: Foodie Friday the weekly feature where we cook an incredible restaurant worthy meal at home - and I'm super excited about what we'll be cooking this week: Braised Pork Carnita Sopes with Lime, Tequila, and Chile.

I know!

Finally, Saturday features another round of cocktails and gossip that is just so GOOD I'm going to leave you wondering!

Check me out on YouTube! Like me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter! and get ready for a Sinfully Delicious week!

 Hugs and Smooches from your favourite Kitchen Witch!

Bookmark and Share

Comments

  1. yum! This will be a tasy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tasty as well! ha ha, can't spell, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tasty as well! sorry, can't spell!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment