Tales of the Poolboy - Are We Filming Tonight? Featuring Hashbrown, Egg, and Bacon Skilllet

The other day at work I was involved in a meeting with five other colleagues. We were camped out in my office brainstorming a project when the phone rang. I checked my call display and saw that it was my husband;  historically and affectionately known as The Pool Boy.

My colleagues were deep in discussion and barely noticed as I picked up the phone.

Below is a transcript of the conversation with the portion they were made privy to in red.

Poolboy: Hey, love what do you want for dinner tonight.

Me:  I don't know, maybe some kind of a quickie.

Poolboy: What about one of those skillet dinners you make?

Me: Mmmmm.. that sounds good, do you feel like filming me tonight?

Poolboy: We could do that, is the camera charged?

Me: We're all charged up and good to go. Make sure the overhead lighting is set up for the final shots - they're going to be sexy. 

Hand to God people, that is exactly what I said.

And then I turned around. 

 

















Apparently not everyone in my life is aware that my husband and I shoot cooking videos.

And how was your day?

***

For the printable version of today's Weekday Wednesday skillet click HERE.

I hope you enjoy our video artistry! 



***


 

 Subscribe to me on YouTube

Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Or you can subscribe by rss feed...


Subscribe in a reader

Comments

  1. Hilarious! I'm sure you gave everyone something to talk about:@)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was more than one raised eyebrow, let me tell you!

      Delete
  2. ooops! Oh my gosh, now thats funny!Thats one of " stomach hits the floor moment". face goes all red, wish I could crawl under the desk moments,haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Ha ha ha ha!! Luckily everyone believed me :-)

      Delete
  3. hahaha, you are just that FABULOUS! Wow, try to talk yourself outta that one, huh?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was certainly a moment Jeanine!! Ha ha ha ha!!

      Delete
  4. THAT is hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!! I would LOVE to have been a fly on the wall during THAT call....just to see the reactions of the others:):):) XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they only knew I was talking about hashbrowns ;)

      Delete
  5. LYNDS,

    OK, FIRST OF ALL, THIS VIDEO MADE MY MOUTH WATER INSTANTANEOUSLY, IT SOUNDED AND LOOKED JUST. THAT. FABULOUS!

    SECONDLY, I ALMOST PEED A LITTLE LAFFING AT THE COMMENTARY BETWEEN U AND THE PB.

    I'M W/ PINKY ON THIS ONE...

    OH, TO HAVE BEEN A FLY ON THE WALL JUST 2 SEE THE LOOKS ON YER CO-WORKERS FACES AFTER HEARING YER END OF THE CONVERSATION.

    PISHAW ON THE RAISED EYEBROWS, I WOULD HAVE BUSTED A GUT LAFFING ON THAT ONE.

    OF COURSE, BEING YER BIGGEST FAN AFTER THE PB, I KNOW U FAIRLY WELL AND WOULD HAVE GENERALLY KNOWN MORE OR LESS WHAT U WERE TALKING ABOUT, BUT STILL, JUST THE ONE-SIDED CONVO WOULD HAVE LEFT ME ROLLING IN THE AISLES, TRULY.

    GF, U R EXACTLY WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED...

    1 LARGE CASE OF THE GIGGLES EVERY 8-10 HOURS!

    U MAKE MY HEART SMILE, LADY!

    LAFFING MY WAY THRU THE LAST HUMP DAY IN MAY...

    ~ERIN~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lyndsay, sure love the video, impressive, love the humour.
    There is nothing more spectacular and appealing on this Earth than that of a beautiful lady in the act of cooking for her loved ones.
    You have a pleasant week, and keep a song in your heart.
    Best regards.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww... thank you Uncle lee - I'm blushing ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment