Weekly Teaser - What's Happening this Week at The Kitchen Witch?

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all enjoying a glorious three day weekend - I know I am! But weekend or not, it's still regularly scheduled blogging around these parts because I've got a great week to share - starting tomorrow with Meet the Experts, which this week will be in two parts.

I've openly shared my desire to become a more proficient pastry cook as well as to learn the art of developing recipes on the sweet side - therefore, I'm excited to announce that renowned pastry chef and Food Network host Anna Olson will be guest blogging for me on Tuesday!

As always, I will be taking her tips and advice in order to accomplish one of her recipes - which this time around will be Peanut butter Chocolate Cups  and I can't wait!

To kick things off in the baking department, tomorrow I'll be sharing a recipe my husband Vaughan and I came up with we're calling Poolboy's All Aboard Cookies and oh my! Are they ever good :-)

















Weekday Wednesday is going to be a lot of fun this week because my Facebook friend Shawn won a contest on The Kitchen Witch page and the winner gets a custom made recipe from me - named after them! Even more exciting for me, Shawn is vegan so I'm having to stretch my culinary chops to come up with a quick and easy weeknight vegan dish. Watch for it!

Thursday will bring us back to Cherry Hill and a comforting new recipe from Amanda for Salmon and Potato Casserole.

Friday's going to be a busy day here at The Kitchen Witch with two blogs instead of one! Foodie Friday will feature an incredible grilled chicken with wasabi mashed potates and a tomato basil salad; and the second blog will feature more updates and impressions regarding Next Food Network Star! Click here to visit the first installment if you missed it!

Saturday will find us enjoying red ripe strawberries in a Kitchen Witch style daquiri with plenty of good gossip to sip along with!

So join me here, and don't forget to join us on Facebook for lots of great games, contests, and dish!

Until tomorrow, here's wishing you a CHARMED weekend!

Comments

  1. I love anna olsen, I think she was one of my first cooking shows, we didn't have cable and only two channels where we lived, she is so pretty and I love her easy going home style cooking, she never talks down to people like me that are not great chefs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best thing is that she is every bit as wonderful in person as she is on TV - she also has some great tips to share so stay tuned :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Anna Olson and I can't wait for her guest post. This is just another reason why your blog and channel are so great. You are always original, forever surprising, and share a wealth of information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment