Jeanine Friesen's Fiesta Chicken

This weeks winner of my "Name that Dish" contest on the Kitchen Witch Facebook page is none other than Jeanine Friesen from The Baking Beauties!

Last spring Jeanine shared on my blog that she had never stuffed a chicken breast, and because the two of us met and became friends over cream cheese, I thought it only fitting to create a Mexican inspired, cream cheese stuffed chicken breast just for her!

There's just one little detail... the recipe I conceived of had a coating of gluten free cornflake crumbs - but when I went to shoot this last night I discovered I was out! I really wanted this up for Weekday Wednesday so I subbed out cornmeal for the crust. It was also very good but I recommend using the cornflake crumbs for the best possible results!

Jeanine, this one's for you!
 To visit the printable recipe, click HERE





 Subscribe to me on YouTube

Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Or you can subscribe by rss feed...


Subscribe in a reader

Comments

  1. Absolutely LOVE! You did fantastic, and great memory, I have still never tried making a stuffed chicken breast dish. But I will this Friday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! that chicken looks delicious! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Lyndsay this looks so GOOD!!! I can't wait until your cookbook comes out - So excited. LOVE your recipes! Your biggest fan....Cathy xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment