Monday Meet the Experts - Introducing my Recipe Expert Lynn!

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to another week!

For my next few Meet the Expert Mondays, I'm excited to introduce you to some of my new friends from the YouTube community - and I have to tell you, if you're serious about improving your skills and getting new ideas, YouTube is the place to be!

For me, it's like having a free, online cooking school available at any time and my hope is that The Kitchen Witch will also become a source of learning for those who are interested in what I have to share.

In the meantime, I would like to introduce you to Lynn, a video blogger I consider to be a recipe expert because she just seems to have a knack for finding and presenting the exact kinds of recipes most of us would like to prepare. Got a potluck dinner to attend? Looking for an easy impressive dessert? Throwing a baby shower? Lynn's recipes is a great place to start gathering ideas.

I have chosen Lynn's most recent recipe video to share with you today because it looks just wonderful for summertime entertaining and I wanted all of my readers to have it for potlucks and picnics this season - but really, if you have a minute, hop onto my LINK and go visit Lynn's channel. I have tried many of her recipes and they are always good! (In fact we just had her pineapple smoothies for breakfast today - amazing.)

In the meantime, here is the video for her beautiful Black Bean and Corn Salad.

Stay tuned this afternoon for a brand new Snack N Cake recipe and video and get yourself geared for another round of Hell's Kitchen and Master Chef later this evening!





 Subscribe to me on YouTube

Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Or you can subscribe by rss feed...


Subscribe in a reader

Comments

  1. I make a very similar salad throughout the summer, everyone loves it. I am so hungry for it right now! I don't eat onions so mine uses carrots instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have been subscribed to Lynn for some time now! I absolutely love her recipes as well! She has such a natural charm in the kitchen -- simply wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment