A Sad Headline for Cherry Hill...


I promised a plot twist!

There will be much mystery surrounding our good doctor's death in the coming weeks, especially since Nurse Val comes to with a nasty case of amnesia!

To read the next installment in the Cherry Hill blog series, click here: Amanda Grieves

In the meantime, Mrs. Wilson has headed up an organizing committee and is asking people to put together make ahead casseroles for the family.

My Cheesy Broccoli and Ham Crepe Bake should be just perfect.




Subscribe to me on YouTube


To catch up on any Cherry Hill blogs you missed, just visit the link HERE.










Follow Me on Pinterest
 

Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Or you can subscribe by rss feed...


Subscribe in a reader

Comments

  1. I missed the last installment!!! How do I find it???? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to catch up;):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pinky :-) If you look at the tabs at the top of this blog, go to the one marked Cherry Hill, all the past blogs are there.

      Delete
  2. Duhn, Duhn, Duuuuuhn..... Ohhh I wonder what will happen next!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment