What's Cookin at The Kitchen Witch Blog this Week?

As the summer foodie TV season fires up, I'm gearing up for some good times here at the Kitchen Witch blog!

But before I get started with this week's teaser, I want to extend a big hello and welcome to all of my new subscribers and blow virtual kisses and hugs to those of you who have been with me through the years. Readers both new and "seasoned" please know how much you are appreciated!

***

In keeping with my "most things from scratch" philosophy, I will be sharing a new Kitchen Witch original recipe and video for Banana Chocolate Snack'n Cake on Monday!














Tuesday has me SUPER excited because Gordon Ramsay's Hell's Kitchen and Master Chef debut Monday. This means Tuesdays will feature Kitchen Witch recap blogs throughout the summer and I can't wait to see the cast of characters they've rounded up for this season.

Weekday Wednesday will feature another custom made recipe created for a loyal reader and friend, this time Jeanine Friesen from The Baking Beauties who correctly guessed my dish in my "Name that Dish" contest on The Kitchen Witch Facebook page last week.

Make sure to come by and play - I will be posting a brand new dish to guess later this evening! Better still, I'm in the process of writing my first cookbook and hope to have it available for purchase prior to Christmas. All of the "namesake" recipes will be included.

Later Wednesday afternoon, be on the look out for the next installment of "How a Pork Tenderloin Saved My Life" - in this chapter we will be visiting one of Toronto's finest restaurants and touring the kitchen with the Chef de Cuisine, John Horne.

And then it's time for Cherry Hill! Many of you have emailed to let me know that the new plot twist for Amanda has you on the edges of your seats and, to that I say, hold on tight dear readers because the ride has barely begun!!!

Amanda and the gang will be back this Thursday with more twists, turns, nostalgia, and great vintage recipes!

Friday will feature another Next Food Network Star recap and another restaurant quality meal for "Foodie Friday" followed by more good gossip on Saturday, a yummalicious cocktail, and another original appetizer recipe.

Finally Sunday... in the spirit of deep thoughts and weekly zen, I will be sharing my Life Lessons learned watching Top Chef Masters on that day for the rest of season along with another teaser post just like this.

So that's what's cookin!

Onward to a foodilicious week ahead!



 Subscribe to me on YouTube

Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Or you can subscribe by rss feed...


Subscribe in a reader

Comments

  1. wow, thats a whole lot of good stuff coming up!!!
    YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a busy week! Looking forward to it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment