What's Happening at The Kitchen Witch this Week?

Hi everyone!

With the school year winding down I find myself in a busy time of wrap up before I begin my holidays on July 9th.

That being said, I'll be slowing things down next week with a few less recipes and reviews but lots of good fun!

Monday will feature a brand new Sunday dinner blog and video with hands on tips and tricks for putting together a roast beef dinner with all the trimmings including a mushroom infused pan gravy, crisp roasted vegetables, succulent beef, and fluffy Yorkshire puddings.

Tuesday and Wednesday will feature re-caps from Master Chef and Hell's Kitchen along with a blast from the past blog for Weekday Wednesday!

Of course I can't leave you all wondering about what happened to Paul, so Thursday is going to be all about a very special Cherry Hill and the plot twist that will change everything for the entire town.

Friday will feature another recap The Next Food Network Star!

Watch for an introduction to my summer season here at The Kitchen Witch on Sunday and some of the things we'll be doing as the days grow longer and the bees buzz...

Until then, here's wishing you all a wonderful and Charmed week ahead!

Comments