How To Make Your Own Scented Body Cream

One of my cornerstone beliefs as a Kitchen Witch is that we all have the ability to create a little magic and enjoy a fabulously good life no matter what our budget.

So today I'm going to share a fabulous Kitchen Witch idea for fragrance.

In today's economy it might not be in your budget to shell out $100.00 for your favourite perfume, but with one of those little free sample bottles most of us have kicking around,















 and a jar of inexpensive, unscented body cream, you can create your own scented body lotion!

A ratio of a drop or two of perfume per 1/4 cup of cream works well, but you can adjust yours to suit your taste.

You can also use this technique with your favourite essential oils like lavender or mint. Have fun with it and keep smelling great this summer!


Subscribe to me on YouTube


Follow Me on Pinterest
 

Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Or you can subscribe by rss feed...


Subscribe in a reader

Comments

  1. What a great idea! I have more than one of those little sample bottles on hand. It never occurred to me to add them to unscented body lotion. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know thats exactly what I do, I am so allergic to all things scented but can use Lavender or Rose oil, so I add a bit to my unscented lotion, I tried making my own but found it to greasy, I even used light almond oil and grape seed oil, went back to Lubraderm, not fancy but it works, what a great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought of this! And I can't tell you how much expensive perfume I've thrown away when it got down to the last few drops! Thanks for a wonderful idea. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea--Lyndsay, you so rock, you know that? xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful idea. I am sure I will be able to use this tip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment