A Witch's Korean Feast Featuring Jackie Koh's Smokey Meatballs

As you'll recall, I wrote a few weeks ago about episode 4 of this season's Recipe to Riches, featuring  Jackie Koh, and her now infamous meatballs! As a happy conclusion, I've had the opportunity to get to know Jackie a little better and not only do I like her very much, I was intrigued by the flavour profiles in her winning dish.

Being that I'm not really one for processed foods though, (I know, that makes me an H for Hypocrite for competing on the same show), I decided to try her original recipe and to build an entire Korean feast around it.
















Although none of these are my own recipes, I wanted to share with friends and readers here because it was so much fun experimenting with the food, flavours, and ingredients from another culture.

The recipe links are here:

Jackie's meatball recipe link: http://bit.ly/Tq2hQo
Korean stir fried noodle (Chapchae): http://bit.ly/eafbMH
Korean Fried Zucchini (Hobak Jun): http://bit.ly/qWLptb

Please enjoy today's video!


Subscribe to me on YouTube


Follow Me on Pinterest
 

Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Or you can subscribe by rss feed...


Subscribe in a reader

Comments

  1. My first look at the "pool boy" looks like he really enjoys your cooking. My husband was in the military and when we lived in Kentucky we learned how to cook yaki mandu one of our favorite dishes. I had never heard of sweet potato noodles, but have cooked with bean thread noodles. I just love watching your cooking videos. I will soon be so busy preparing for our Thanksgiving celebration that I will probably not be around much. I would like to wish you a happy Thanksgiving ahead of time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment