Cheesy Chili Stuffed Jalapeno Cornbread Mini Muffins

I've always received raves for my chili con carne with cornbread topping and, two years ago I decided to submit my recipe to be on Season 1 of the Canadian reality cooking show called Recipe to Riches. The only problem was, I was asked to turn it into an appetizer.

After a little bit of panic, I came up with the idea being featured in today's video... Cheesy Jalapeno Cheddar Mini Muffins stuffed with a surprise Chili Filling - also known as Gobblers!





















I'll also be introducing a second recipe that's a little less fiddly but still makes a wonderful hand held snack, perfect for Grey Cup, the holidays, and Superbowl Sunday!

Savoury Jalapeno Cheddar Chili Cake.



























 I hope you enjoy today's video complete with step by step instructions on how to make them yourself, and a guest appearance from my husband, affectionately known as The Pool Boy ;)



The printable recipes can be found here:

Cheesy Chili Stuffed Jalapeno Mini Muffins
Savoury Jalapeno Cheddar Chili Cake


Subscribe to me on YouTube


Follow Me on Pinterest
 

Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Or you can subscribe by rss feed...


Subscribe in a reader

Comments