How to Make CHARMED Chicken Salad

As you're probably aware, I love a good roast chicken -  not only for its yummy deliciousness in the moment but also for the multitude of beautiful leftover recipes it can provide.

 With the grand daddy (or mama) of them all being chicken salad.















Now I know there are many chicken salad recipes floating around out there - but with my secret powers of witchy fabulousity I am here to stake claim that mine may just be the best!

Don't believe me?

Well just take a look...

Cook along with my easy to follow step by step recipe video and visit the PRINTABLE RECIPE HERE.


Subscribe to me on YouTube


Follow Me on Pinterest
 

Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Or you can subscribe by rss feed...


Subscribe in a reader

Comments

  1. Hi lovely lady.
    It's been a long time no see. This recipe looks so yummy.. I need this one !!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family. I use your book all the time.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment