Nutty Butterscotch and Chocolate Oat Bars

There's something special, and a little old fashioned, about oats, and butterscotch - and when the two come together in a bar the end result is just delicious!

Better still, like shortbread, these get even better a few days after baking and keep beautifully in air tight containers.
















Just click here to visit the printable recipe

 I hope you enjoy the easy to follow step by step video.


Subscribe to me on YouTube


Follow Me on Pinterest
 

Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Or you can subscribe by rss feed...


Subscribe in a reader

Comments

  1. One of my husbands favorite dishes from his childhood was an olive and beef dish so I am thinking he would really like this. I must remember to make this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Lyndsay... I finally joined Blogger! YAY!! I signed up for your blog! I had a heck of a time getting it started,, thank goodness for Anna,, she walked me thru it and now I have all my recipes posted!! Have a great night,,, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those butterscotch chocolate bars look so good, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment