Creamy Chicken and Pancetta with Homemade Fettuccini

A few years ago I took a farm to table cooking course at Fairburn Farm in Duncan BC that changed my life. Not only did it make me more excited about gardening and ethical cooking, it inspired my passion to develop my own recipes and share them with others.

I discovered through this hobby of cooking that my love of good food has translated into a talent for recipe development and, had it not been for Chef Mara Jernigan, I probably would never have entered The Real Women of Philadelphia or threw my hat into the ring on Recipe to Riches via Food Network Canada.

In honour of that, today's delicious recipe is an homage to Chef Jernigan and I know you're going to love it!

Please excuse the photo quality, I took this picture quite late and the light wasn't good.
















Because it's a tutorial, I'm going to stop typing and let you go ahead and watch the step by step video. 

As always, the video comes with a printable recipe that can be accessed here: Creamy Chicken and Pancetta Fettuccini


Subscribe to me on YouTube


Follow Me on Pinterest
 

Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Or you can subscribe by rss feed...


Subscribe in a reader

Comments