Are You Comfortable in Your Own Skin?

Happy Thursday everyone!

It's a little cloudy in my neck of the woods today; which is a bit of welcome relief because I've been wanting to do some baking. I'm not quite sure what it is, exactly, that I want to bake, but whatever I decide, you'll be the first to know.

In the meantime, I've begun writing for a brand new website called Sweatpants and Coffee.
























As a bastion of sanity in a sometimes uncomfortable world, the website encourages people to get comfortable in their own skin - a journey that is certainly close to the heart for me.

Stop by my first article, share a few laughs with me, bookmark the sight, tweet it, pin it, Face book it - you know, all the good stuff - and then enjoy today's featured recipe (in my world there's ALWAYS a featured recipe ;)

Grilled Chicken Linguini in Lemon Basil Cream Sauce

Stay tuned later today for my recap blog of last night's MasterChef. It was quite the episode, and as always, I have a lot to say about it.

Until later.

xoxoxo

Lyndsay


Comments

  1. OMG, that chicken looks FABULOUS! I am printing the recipe NOW! As for comforatable inmy skin, not so much anymore. Aging is not pretty..it :):) XO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment