Weekly Meal Planner #3 ~ The Kitchen Witch ~ 7 Days of Quick and Easy Dishes!

It's that time again! Time for another weekly meal planner - and I have to tell you,  myself and the Man I Married (also known as "Big V" or "The Pool Boy" depending on how far back you go with this blog) have been enjoying it - not to mention the money we're saving.

It's also been amazing to go back and enjoy tried and true Kitchen Witch recipes. I have to be honest, despite the awards and experience I've had in the food world, sometimes I doubt myself and this process has given me opportunity to say "Damn, I'm good." Ha ha ha! I hope you think so too when you try my easy to make delicious recipes this week!




















The only thing I don't have for you this time around is a grocery list - this because my life is little on the nutty side and I'm pressed for time. But if you've been following along, the standard Kitchen Witch spices and ingredients will continue this week. Many of the things you have already purchased will apply!

So let's start on Meatless Monday with an incredible recipe using store bought Butternut Squash Ravioli bathed in a homemade Porcini Mushroom Sauce (I know!)

Visit the recipe here: Butternut Squash Ravioli with Porcini Mushroom Sauce

























On Tuesday we're having one of my all time favorite chicken dishes to bring a hint of summer to this time of year: Caribbean Style Jerk Chicken

Serve with my recipe for Pineapple Rice and you are in for a treat!

Wednesday is all about easy, old fashioned comfort and I promise you, your entire family is going to LOVE my Creamed Tuna in Toast Cups!



















On Thursday I'm going to prove once and for all why real men love quiche with another meatless dish for Swiss Chard and Gruyere Quiche -and if you don't have time to make pie crust you should still have an extra Pillsbury one kicking around from the first week's planner - if not there are many excellent pre-made pie crusts on the market to make your life easier!

Friday is all about a brand new pub style recipe I'm SUPER excited about for Chipotle Chicken Nachos!  Watch for the video later this week, and for now check out the printable recipe:

Chipotle Chicken Nachos

 We round out the week with a couple of Kitchen Witch reader favourite recipes.

On Saturday, why not put a big pot of my trademark Hamburger soup on to simmer and bubble?

And then finish off the week with Sunday Dinner!

My Baked Pork Chops with Apple Onion Pan Sauce and Roasted Autumn Vegetables is da bomb diggity - and you just have to try it!!! 




























Until next time everyone, remember, when you cook with the Kitchen Witch you make everyday delicious!

Author:

Lyndsay Wells is a professional trainer, writer, and program developer with a passion for food and cooking. She is an award winning recipe developer, a former website ambassador for Kraft Foods Canada, the $20,000.00 winner of the online competition "The Real Women of Philadelphia" and a finalist on the Food Network Canada show Recipe to Riches. Lyndsay believes cooking should be approachable and easy and has great tips and ideas for putting together sophisticated looking dishes that cooks of all levels can accomplish.

Comments