What's For Dinner? Week of March 22-26, 2010

In an effort to continue on this newfound path toward holistic self care, I thought I would get back into the habit of meal planning.

And where better to do so?

Right here on The Kitchen Witch, that's where!

Each Sunday I will share my plans for five weeknight dinners that are easy to prepare, packed full of wonderful, fresh ingredients, that will subscribe to a healthful, balanced way of approaching meals.

I will also share recipes, pictures, and other tips throughout the week.

To get us started, on the menu for this week will be:

Monday
Chinese lemon chicken



Tuesday
Chick pea fritatta



Wednesday
Shrimp and vegetable rice



Thursday
Roasted salmon in lemon herb sauce



Friday
Homemade Burgers



And that's the week. Stay tuned for the recipes!

To trust in the force that moves the universe is faith.

Faith isn't bline, it's visionary.
Faith is believing that the universe is on our side,
and that the universe knows what it's doing.

~Author Unknown

Comments

  1. That all looks delicious. I can't wait for the lemon chicken recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful week!

    I always try to do meal planning, with a little flexibility thrown in for the inevitable day when something unexpected comes up. That way, even after a difficult day at work, I'm on track for a healthy dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll share the lemon chicken recipe tomorrow :-)

    Jinx, that's exactly the way I feel - go figure eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, I'll be waiting for that lemon chicken recipe too, Mave. It looks awesome!

    I really need to get back to some serious menu planning as well ... or I'll never fit back into my summer clothes! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLEEEEASE hurry withn the recipes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment