Eating Oysters for the First Time

Hello everyone!

I will be the entree host of The Real Women of Philadelphia Canada website for the next 17 weeks and last week I decided to embark on something to make my experience that much more memorable: 18 weeks of firsts - where bye once a week I do something I have never done before until my hosting duties are over.

This week, inspired by an excellent oyster shucking demonstration by Corey Taylor, the husband of appetizer host Angela Amati, I decided to not only shuck my own oyster, but eat one as well and capture it on film.

Here is the video - for those subscribed by email, here is the link if you want to watch it. It's quite funny! Lyndsay Eats a Raw Oyster




Comments

  1. You are my foodie hero! I have also never had a fresh oyster (although I do enjoy the canned ones) but now I'm not sure I ever will, LOL. Just joking! You are so very brave and that was seriously entertaining. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely lady.
    I love love Eating Oysters !! I can eat two or three Dozen in one hour... some just can not eat them...This was so so funny..

    I would love to have some right now. I eat my Oysters with lemon, ketchup mix with horseradish love my Oysters..
    xxoo Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the laugh! (BTW, I was laughing WITH you, not at you)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment