Grilled Proscuitto with Apple and Fig

As the long days of summer slowly start to fade, I like to squeeze every last drop out of the grilling season that I can.

And what better on a warm evening in late August than the following recipe for Grilled Proscuitto with Apple and Fig?





















The recipe is from a friend and is not only quick and easy to prepare, it is an absolutely delicious blend of sweet, savoury, and salty in a crispy crust!

Wrap slices of tart apple and fig into proscuitto, tucking in your favourite cheese like gorgonzola or brie. Secure with a skewer and grill at 350 for 3-4 minutes turning frequently.

Happy end of the summer everyone!

Comments

  1. Total YUM, right there!! Thanks for sharing, Lyndsay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I also just like to wrap some proscuitto around cantalope pieces. YUM!!!!! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had figs before, I guess that could be a first. :)
    BTW, I mentioned you on my blog today, hope you can pop by to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment