New Potato Salad

I absolutely love potato salad and this recipe is just right on hot days when the barbecue is grilling!


New Potato Salad
























Ingredients
  • 10 unpeeled new potatoes cut into halves or quarters depending on size
  • Boiling salted water
  • 2 cloves garlic, split
  • 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
  • 1/4 cup white vinegar
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1/2 tsp dill weed
  • 2 eggs, hard boiled, cooked and chopped
  • 4 green onions, sliced
  • 1/3 cup mayonnaise
  • Chopped parsley
Directions 
  1. Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender. 
  2. Drop garlic in a jar with the olive oil and let stand for 10 minutes. Discard garlic.Add vinegar, salt, sugar and dill weed.
  3. Drain potatoes, pour the dressing over the warm potatoes. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. 
  4. At serving time, mix onions, mayonnaise, and chopped eggs into the salad. Garnish with parsley.

Comments

  1. Uh..YUM! I love me some good potato salad and this my dear, looks amazing! I don't think there is anything more perfect for summer eating than potato salad. Cant wait to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds super delicious. WANT. I love my potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious! I've been looking for a good potato salad recipe to try

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment