Zesty Potato Slice, Creamy Cheesy Garlic Bread, and Fruity Pasta Salad

Hi everyone!

In today's blog, my whole family gets in on the action because I'll be featuring two original recipes from a "Real man of Philadelphia" aka my husband Vaughan as well as a video featuring my favourite "Taste Testers" trying out my delicious recipe for fruity pasta salad.

Zesty Potato Slice or "Mantaters" as my husband like to call them are an easy and delicious side to accompany any dish.

ManTaters Recipe HERE


















Vaughan's Creamy Cheesy Garlic bread is so amazing I'm ticked off that I didn't think of it first!

Garlic Bread recipe HERE

This week is Entree Week at The Real Women of Philadelphia and today on the Home page we're featuring a few of my favourite taste testers trying out my Fruity Chicken Pasta Salad




 













The video is lots of fun!


Comments