Peanut Butter and Chocolate Banana Cream Pie

All determined dieting aside, sometimes the urge for creamy and sweet unctuousness is so strong I have to succumb - and this week was such a time!

My easy to make Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Cream Pie is decadently delicious but not overly rich or too sweet.

But beware... it has a tendency to call out rather loudly all the way from the fridge... "Eat me! Eat me! Eat me!"

Alas, I have succumbed (more than once)


Click HERE for the printable recipe.

To watch my step by step "How to video" come on over to The Kitchen Witch cooking channel and watch this episode of CHARMED!
 


 

 Subscribe to me on YouTube

Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Or you can subscribe by rss feed...


Subscribe in a reader

Comments