How to Brine and Grill the Perfect Pork Tenderloin

I absolutely love grilling pork - especially since I learned the secret to moist, succulent, flavourful chops, roasts, and tenderloins every single time: Brining.

A brine is a mixture of salt, sugar, and spices that permeates the meat and tenderizes it. This is particularly important with lean cuts of pork that don't have much fat. An un-brined chop or tenderloin on the grill can be dry and tough, but brined will give you a restaurant quality dish everyone is going to love!

Please enjoy my short how to video to see how easy it is to put together this incredible dish!



Visit my printable how to here:
http://mavensprintablerecipes.blogspot.ca/2012/07/grilling-and-brining-pork-tenderloin.html


The mango salsa recipe I used is from All Recipes and can be found HERE.

Subscribe to me on YouTube


Follow Me on Pinterest
 

Bring the daily magic of The Kitchen Witch straight to your inbox every time a new one is written.


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Or you can subscribe by rss feed...


Subscribe in a reader

Comments

  1. I love what brining a chicken or turkey does. Why have I not thought to do it with pork?? I know what I will be doing with the pork tenderloin I have in the freezer. It really does make the meat so moist and tender. Thanks for sparking ideas for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment