Why Cooking Contests Are A Lot Like Dating

I had an epiphany a few weeks ago when I entered into my latest cooking cray cray contest - Foodtube Star with Jamie Oliver and Uncle Ben. It occurred to me I was acting with the same fervency I once reserved for romantic relationships and, of course, I had to write about it!

Come on over to Sweatpants and Coffee where I am a food contributor and read all about it!

Why Cooking Contests Are A Lot Like Dating

And while you're there, enjoy my amazing recipe for Proscuitto Wrapped Boursin Chicken Breasts!




















I will be back later with some thoughts about Master Chef - until then, have a great day and come visit me at Sweatpants and Coffee.

Bye for now...

Comments

  1. I'm heading there now, ( catching up with you,) I have been reading your past posts for 30 minutes!I feel like an a#$, I didn't realize you were posting, oh my gosh, I have missed so much,

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chicken is making my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment